- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Passion! Can Newt Gingrich’s magnificent performance at last night’s Fox Debate, tossing out Red Meat lines like a master, move the needle back in his favor after spending Two Weeks using MoveOn.org’s narrative about Bain Capital on Mitt Romney? Is Mitt so dull and tactically reserved that Gingrich hitting out the park will get him back in the race? Gibson examines.
Plus: Ron Paul goes back out where the buses don’t run, Rick Santorum lands punches but sounds “whiny” and the Obama Media begins their Olympic Trial runs on Race Baiting narratives for the General Election Season!