- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 23 mins ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 18 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Sting Like a Bee, Celebrate Like You’re 70: Muhammad Ali’s Birthday
Boxing great Muhammad Ali turns 70 today. Among other birthday events, a tribute is planned for Ali next month in Las Vegas to raise money for brain research. But what does Ali want for himself?
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
What do you get The Greatest for his 70th birthday?
(Lonnie Ali) “He wanted a pink Rolls Royce.”
Muhammad Ali’s wife, Lonnie, holding a birthday bash in Ali’s hometown of Louisville, Kentucky over the weekend. Ali shook up the world at 22, when, against the odds, he wont he first of three World Heavyweight Championship titles. And from “The Rumble in the Jungle,” to “The Thrilla in Manilla”…
(Ali) “I’m still the greatest of all time.”
Ali would also be known as a humanitarian, who’s become quieter because of the ravages of Parkinson’s Disease. Though the champ hasn’t lost his sense of humor.
(Ali) “It’s hard to be humbling as pretty as I am.”
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.