- Hops For HeroesPosted 2 days ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 3 days ago
Sting Like a Bee, Celebrate Like You’re 70: Muhammad Ali’s Birthday
Boxing great Muhammad Ali turns 70 today. Among other birthday events, a tribute is planned for Ali next month in Las Vegas to raise money for brain research. But what does Ali want for himself?
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
What do you get The Greatest for his 70th birthday?
(Lonnie Ali) “He wanted a pink Rolls Royce.”
Muhammad Ali’s wife, Lonnie, holding a birthday bash in Ali’s hometown of Louisville, Kentucky over the weekend. Ali shook up the world at 22, when, against the odds, he wont he first of three World Heavyweight Championship titles. And from “The Rumble in the Jungle,” to “The Thrilla in Manilla”…
(Ali) “I’m still the greatest of all time.”
Ali would also be known as a humanitarian, who’s become quieter because of the ravages of Parkinson’s Disease. Though the champ hasn’t lost his sense of humor.
(Ali) “It’s hard to be humbling as pretty as I am.”
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.