- America’s Wealth Gap WidensPosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Keith Getty of Famed Hymn Writers "The Gettys"Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Dads Pull Out Surprise Dubstep Dance For ChristmasPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: The Harlem GlobetrottersPosted 2 days ago
- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 3 days ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 4 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 4 days ago
Radioactive Tissue Holders Pulled from Bed, Bath & Beyond
Bed, Bath & Beyond stores taking a certain tissue holder with less than glowing reviews off their shelves.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso has details on the radioactive product:
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission says metal tissue holders contaminated with low levels of radioactive material, called man-made Cobalt-60, may have been distributed to Bed, Bath & Beyond stores in more than 20 states.
The NRC says there’s no threat to human health, but suggests avoiding unnecessary radiation exposure.
A spokesman says someone keeping one of the boxes in the bathroom and spending about a half-hour a day near it for a year would get the equivalent of a couple of chest X-rays.
The Dual Ridge Metal boutique tissue holder’s been pulled from shelves, and the company’s asking customers to return any purchased tissue holders.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio