- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 10 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: New Weight Loss Secret
The secret to weight loss might not be diet and exercise. A new study suggests that your personality could play a big part.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Losing weight seems simple enough: exercise and eat less. But one new study says that if you can’t shed pounds, it could be your personality.
Research published in the “Journal of Personality and Social Psychology” found connections between personality traits and habits that can lead to obesity.
The same parts of the brain that control emotions and stress also govern appetite. These parts learn behaviors early in life that can set the stage for overeating years later.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio