- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: New Weight Loss Secret
The secret to weight loss might not be diet and exercise. A new study suggests that your personality could play a big part.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Losing weight seems simple enough: exercise and eat less. But one new study says that if you can’t shed pounds, it could be your personality.
Research published in the “Journal of Personality and Social Psychology” found connections between personality traits and habits that can lead to obesity.
The same parts of the brain that control emotions and stress also govern appetite. These parts learn behaviors early in life that can set the stage for overeating years later.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio