- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 5 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Sobering Stats: Binge Drinking Report Released
A new report out on binge drinking is presenting some sobering statistics about Americans and alcohol abuse.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has the statistics from Washington:
Thirty-eight million U.S. adults are considered binge drinkers by the Centers for Disease Control, admitting to having four or more drinks per sitting, about once a week. Dr. Ursula Bauer says that kind of heavy drinking doesn’t lead to just traffic deaths and violence, but…
(Bauer) “Over time it can also increase the risk of other serious health problems, including cancer, heart disease and liver failure.”
The latest CDC report estimates too much drinking is linked to more than 80,000 deaths in this country every year.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.