- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Man Arrested in Alleged Florida Bomb Plot [VIDEO]
Federal authorities charged a 25-year-old man with an alleged terror plot in the United States. Sami Osmakac was allegedly targeting crowded locations in the Tampa, Florida area.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has the details from Miami:
The Feds have Sami Osmakac in custody in Tampa, saying he told one of their agents he plotted bomb and rifle attacks in the area. He’s a naturalized U.S. citizen, born in the former Yugoslavia.
And this was a sting operation that began when the FBI found out he was looking to obtain al-Qeada flags. He ended up making a down payment for AK-47′s and a bomb belt to an undercover FBI agent.
The FBI says tracking this man down came with help from the Muslim American community in the area.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio
For more on this story, watch the VIDEO HERE: