- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 21 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Man Arrested in Alleged Florida Bomb Plot [VIDEO]
Federal authorities charged a 25-year-old man with an alleged terror plot in the United States. Sami Osmakac was allegedly targeting crowded locations in the Tampa, Florida area.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has the details from Miami:
The Feds have Sami Osmakac in custody in Tampa, saying he told one of their agents he plotted bomb and rifle attacks in the area. He’s a naturalized U.S. citizen, born in the former Yugoslavia.
And this was a sting operation that began when the FBI found out he was looking to obtain al-Qeada flags. He ended up making a down payment for AK-47’s and a bomb belt to an undercover FBI agent.
The FBI says tracking this man down came with help from the Muslim American community in the area.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio
For more on this story, watch the VIDEO HERE: