- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 1 hour ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 2 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 6 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 6 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 12 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 22 hours ago
Federal Pay Freeze Thaw On The Horizon?
Federal employees could get a slight pay bump if Congress signs off on President Obama’s budget proposal.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington DC:
The White House is proposing a half of a percent pay increase for Civilian Federal Employees as part of the 2013 budget proposal. It would be the first cost of living increase for the Federal workforce since President Obama ordered two-year pay freeze in late 2010. The budget request will need Congressional approval and could spark a fiery debate on Capitol Hill. Republicans have called for at least one more year of that Federal pay freeze.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.