- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 18 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Los Angeles Arson Fires Arrest
The man police in Los Angeles believe is responsible for dozens of arson fires won’t be making a court appearance just yet.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown explains:
A reserve volunteer police officer arrested the suspect wanted in connection with over 50 fires in Los Angeles since last week.
(Lalezary) “Thank you to the two officers who backed me up. As soon as I put on my lights and initiated a traffic stop of the suspect vehicle, I had an LAPD vehicle behind me, ready to go.”
Shervin Lalezary is a reserve deputy with the L.A. County Sheriff. Suspect Harry Burkhart won’t make it t0 court today, but investigators say his fire-setting is likely due to a grudge he holds with the United States. He’s a German national whose mother was having immigration issues.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.