- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 14 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Los Angeles Arson Fires Arrest
The man police in Los Angeles believe is responsible for dozens of arson fires won’t be making a court appearance just yet.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown explains:
A reserve volunteer police officer arrested the suspect wanted in connection with over 50 fires in Los Angeles since last week.
(Lalezary) “Thank you to the two officers who backed me up. As soon as I put on my lights and initiated a traffic stop of the suspect vehicle, I had an LAPD vehicle behind me, ready to go.”
Shervin Lalezary is a reserve deputy with the L.A. County Sheriff. Suspect Harry Burkhart won’t make it t0 court today, but investigators say his fire-setting is likely due to a grudge he holds with the United States. He’s a German national whose mother was having immigration issues.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.