- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 3 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
New Year, New Laws
There’s a whole bunch of new laws now on the books across the U.S.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso takes a look at some of them including Voter ID’s:
Should voters have to show ID to cast a ballot?
(Lawmakers) “I think this is an effort to diminish minority and poor people’s involvement in the electoral policies.” “You need it to get welfare, you need it to get on an get on an airplane, buy liquor, buy cigarettes.”
The argument from both sides, but voters casting ballots in this year in Texas, Tennessee, Rhode Island, and Kansas will now need ID’s at the polls. In California, the state’s Dream Act expands the eligibility for illegals to get college grants. California also mandating the teaching of gay history in schools. And if you’re into shark fin soup, you won’t get it legally in California or Oregon going forward in the New Year.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.