- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
New Year, New Laws
There’s a whole bunch of new laws now on the books across the U.S.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso takes a look at some of them including Voter ID’s:
Should voters have to show ID to cast a ballot?
(Lawmakers) “I think this is an effort to diminish minority and poor people’s involvement in the electoral policies.” “You need it to get welfare, you need it to get on an get on an airplane, buy liquor, buy cigarettes.”
The argument from both sides, but voters casting ballots in this year in Texas, Tennessee, Rhode Island, and Kansas will now need ID’s at the polls. In California, the state’s Dream Act expands the eligibility for illegals to get college grants. California also mandating the teaching of gay history in schools. And if you’re into shark fin soup, you won’t get it legally in California or Oregon going forward in the New Year.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.