- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 2 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Indiana Senator Wants To Fine People For Messing Up The Star Spangled Banner
Submitted by James Morgan
Indiana Republican State Senator Vaneta Becker wants “performance standards” for the Star Spangled Banner.
Becker of Evansville calls for the Indiana Department of Education to implement specific “performance standards” for the way the anthem is sang and played at any event sponsored by public schools and state universities.
The bill seeks to fine individuals $25 if intentional changes are made to the song.
If you’re at a Colts game, warning: don’t ad-lib.