- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 9 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Indiana Senator Wants To Fine People For Messing Up The Star Spangled Banner
Submitted by James Morgan
Indiana Republican State Senator Vaneta Becker wants “performance standards” for the Star Spangled Banner.
Becker of Evansville calls for the Indiana Department of Education to implement specific “performance standards” for the way the anthem is sang and played at any event sponsored by public schools and state universities.
The bill seeks to fine individuals $25 if intentional changes are made to the song.
If you’re at a Colts game, warning: don’t ad-lib.