- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 2 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 2 hours ago
- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 19 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Indiana Senator Wants To Fine People For Messing Up The Star Spangled Banner
Submitted by James Morgan
Indiana Republican State Senator Vaneta Becker wants “performance standards” for the Star Spangled Banner.
Becker of Evansville calls for the Indiana Department of Education to implement specific “performance standards” for the way the anthem is sang and played at any event sponsored by public schools and state universities.
The bill seeks to fine individuals $25 if intentional changes are made to the song.
If you’re at a Colts game, warning: don’t ad-lib.