- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 26 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Is the world ending in 2012? Renowned physicist Dr. Michio Kaku joins Alan to shed some light on the dark predictions for our universe.
• New state laws are set to take effect at the start of 2012. Alan takes a look at some of the significant new legislation.
• Futurists Paul Guercio and Dr. George Hart of The Merlin Project share their predictions for the year ahead.