- FOX Wheels: Fixing The Problem Of PotholesPosted 17 mins ago
- FOX Country: The Oak Ridge Boys Release First Live AlbumPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Kids React to Sony Walkmans!Posted 3 days ago
- Fox & Food: Easter Feasts w/ Carla Hall of “The Chew”Posted 4 days ago
Housecall for Health: More Signs of Stress
Dealing with some seemingly unrelated health issues, but not sure what’s causing them? It could be stress.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh continues her look at holiday season stressers and symptoms in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Here are some more “silent symptoms” you are overly stressed, and what you can do about it:
- Researchers found stress hormones can definitely cause cravings for all things sweet.
- Itchy skin can be a sign of stress, but anxiety bring out an underlying condition like Eczema.
- Feeling like your allergies are worse than usual? Blame it on stress hormones.
- And finally, stomach aches are a sure sign of anxiety, so you may want to try meditation to relax.