- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 9 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 10 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: More Signs of Stress
Dealing with some seemingly unrelated health issues, but not sure what’s causing them? It could be stress.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh continues her look at holiday season stressers and symptoms in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Here are some more “silent symptoms” you are overly stressed, and what you can do about it:
- Researchers found stress hormones can definitely cause cravings for all things sweet.
- Itchy skin can be a sign of stress, but anxiety bring out an underlying condition like Eczema.
- Feeling like your allergies are worse than usual? Blame it on stress hormones.
- And finally, stomach aches are a sure sign of anxiety, so you may want to try meditation to relax.