- Fighting In Gaza Continues Despite Calls For Cease-firePosted 4 hours ago
- Congress Reaches Compromise On VA ReformPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: An Aluminum TakeoverPosted 6 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: More Signs of Stress
Dealing with some seemingly unrelated health issues, but not sure what’s causing them? It could be stress.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh continues her look at holiday season stressers and symptoms in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Here are some more “silent symptoms” you are overly stressed, and what you can do about it:
- Researchers found stress hormones can definitely cause cravings for all things sweet.
- Itchy skin can be a sign of stress, but anxiety bring out an underlying condition like Eczema.
- Feeling like your allergies are worse than usual? Blame it on stress hormones.
- And finally, stomach aches are a sure sign of anxiety, so you may want to try meditation to relax.