- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
2 Deadly Christmas Fires Kill 8
Two Christmas fires in two different states killed eight people in all. Three people, apparently squatters, were died when a house believed to have been vacant went up in flames. Three children were among the dead as a Christmas morning fire tore through a mansion in an exclusive Connecticut community.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso has details on the Connecticut fire:
The parents and three children of well-known advertising executive Madonna Badger died in the blaze that raced through the family’s waterfront home in Stamford, Connecticut.
(Witness) “Just flames shooting from the sky, not just sort of peeking out the windows. These were just blasting out of every window, through the roof.”
…an eyewitness. Badger, an ad executive in the fashion industry and the founder of Badger & Winters Group, and a male acquaintance escaped. Badger’s three daughters – a 1o-year-old and 7-year-old twins, were killed along with her parents, who were visiting for the holidays.
(Pavia) “Our hearts and our prayers go out to the family.”
…Stamford Mayor Michael Pavia, who called it “a terrible, terrible day.”
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.