- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 20 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Soldier Sells Purple Heart To Pawn Shop
An Afghanistan war veteran sold his Purple Heart to a West Michigan pawn shop.
The purple heart was sold to A-Z Outlet owned by Bryan VandenBosch, in West Michigan.
Bryan said that in his 19 years in the pawn shop business, this was the first time he has ever gotten a purple heart. He declined reporting how much he bought the award for but said “I won’t ever sell it. If he ever decides he wants it, it will be here waiting for him.”
Bryan says that the soldier told him that the award was one of the two purple hearts he earned while serving in Afghanistan.
VendenBosch says he won’t ever sell it, and that maybe its owner will come back for it.