- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 9 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
NFL Player Arrested, Accused of Dealing 1/2 Ton of Pot, 4 Kilos of Coke A Week
An NFL player is in trouble with Immigration & Customs Enforcement, facing federal drug charges and the possibility of decades behind bars.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
By day, Sam Hurd hustles on the football field as a wide receiver for the Chicago Bears, making plays on the Chicago Bears Network.
(Play-by-Play) “He throws, caught at the 35…Sam Hurd to midfield and bumped out of bounds.”
Off it, Hurd is also accused of hustling…as in dealing drugs. The 26-year-old was arrested Wednesday night after buying cocaine from an undercover ICE agent at a Chicago restaurant. An ICE release says Hurd told the agent that he currently deals four kilos of coke and a half-ton of marijuana a week, but was willing to pay a new supplier more than $125,000 for 5-10 kilos a week.
Hurd could face 40 years in prison and up to $2 million in fines.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.