- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Manly Crying
The sound of a baby crying has a surprising effect on men.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon tells us what it is in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Comforting a crying baby might not be high on a list of “manly” activities, but a new study finds that hearing an infant’s cry can actually boost testosterone in men.
Researchers at the University of Michigan use lifelike, interactive baby dolls to test changes in hormones, and saw a spike. However, they noted that the surge in testosterone doesn’t necessarily mean an increase in stereotypically masculine behaviors.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.