- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Manly Crying
The sound of a baby crying has a surprising effect on men.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon tells us what it is in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Comforting a crying baby might not be high on a list of “manly” activities, but a new study finds that hearing an infant’s cry can actually boost testosterone in men.
Researchers at the University of Michigan use lifelike, interactive baby dolls to test changes in hormones, and saw a spike. However, they noted that the surge in testosterone doesn’t necessarily mean an increase in stereotypically masculine behaviors.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.