- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Manly Crying
The sound of a baby crying has a surprising effect on men.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon tells us what it is in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Comforting a crying baby might not be high on a list of “manly” activities, but a new study finds that hearing an infant’s cry can actually boost testosterone in men.
Researchers at the University of Michigan use lifelike, interactive baby dolls to test changes in hormones, and saw a spike. However, they noted that the surge in testosterone doesn’t necessarily mean an increase in stereotypically masculine behaviors.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.