- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[AUDIO] I’M ACTUALLY ONE OF THE BEST DRIVERS I KNOW
In a discussion about the NTSB wanting to ban cell phones in all cars, Christine talked about how good a driver she is.
She has a perfect record…if you don’t count an FBI agent, a deer and a popsicle.
PULL OVER, TAKE OUT YOUR BLUETOOTH AND LISTEN