- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 12 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 14 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
And The Ugliest City in the United States Is…
A new study from a popular website finds that many Americans think that they themselves are good looking…but the people around them often are not.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal breaks down the survey results:
An online poll done by the website LivingSocial found the most vain cities are Miami and Chicago. The most insecure are Cleveland and Dallas.
On a scale of 1-10 in looks, 56% of respondents say they think other people would rate them a 7 or higher.
Of 20 cities, Sacramento, California rated itself as having the ugliest men.
“There might be more of a mountain man kind of a type in Sacramento.//Not much of a selection here in Sacramento.//The couple I do see could use a little more swagger.”
So where is that ugly city when it comes to women? Cleveland.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.