- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 14 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
And The Ugliest City in the United States Is…
A new study from a popular website finds that many Americans think that they themselves are good looking…but the people around them often are not.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal breaks down the survey results:
An online poll done by the website LivingSocial found the most vain cities are Miami and Chicago. The most insecure are Cleveland and Dallas.
On a scale of 1-10 in looks, 56% of respondents say they think other people would rate them a 7 or higher.
Of 20 cities, Sacramento, California rated itself as having the ugliest men.
“There might be more of a mountain man kind of a type in Sacramento.//Not much of a selection here in Sacramento.//The couple I do see could use a little more swagger.”
So where is that ugly city when it comes to women? Cleveland.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.