- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
And The Ugliest City in the United States Is…
A new study from a popular website finds that many Americans think that they themselves are good looking…but the people around them often are not.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal breaks down the survey results:
An online poll done by the website LivingSocial found the most vain cities are Miami and Chicago. The most insecure are Cleveland and Dallas.
On a scale of 1-10 in looks, 56% of respondents say they think other people would rate them a 7 or higher.
Of 20 cities, Sacramento, California rated itself as having the ugliest men.
“There might be more of a mountain man kind of a type in Sacramento.//Not much of a selection here in Sacramento.//The couple I do see could use a little more swagger.”
So where is that ugly city when it comes to women? Cleveland.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.