- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 30 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 4 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 18 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
And The Ugliest City in the United States Is…
A new study from a popular website finds that many Americans think that they themselves are good looking…but the people around them often are not.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal breaks down the survey results:
An online poll done by the website LivingSocial found the most vain cities are Miami and Chicago. The most insecure are Cleveland and Dallas.
On a scale of 1-10 in looks, 56% of respondents say they think other people would rate them a 7 or higher.
Of 20 cities, Sacramento, California rated itself as having the ugliest men.
“There might be more of a mountain man kind of a type in Sacramento.//Not much of a selection here in Sacramento.//The couple I do see could use a little more swagger.”
So where is that ugly city when it comes to women? Cleveland.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.