- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 18 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 18 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
And The Ugliest City in the United States Is…
A new study from a popular website finds that many Americans think that they themselves are good looking…but the people around them often are not.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal breaks down the survey results:
An online poll done by the website LivingSocial found the most vain cities are Miami and Chicago. The most insecure are Cleveland and Dallas.
On a scale of 1-10 in looks, 56% of respondents say they think other people would rate them a 7 or higher.
Of 20 cities, Sacramento, California rated itself as having the ugliest men.
“There might be more of a mountain man kind of a type in Sacramento.//Not much of a selection here in Sacramento.//The couple I do see could use a little more swagger.”
So where is that ugly city when it comes to women? Cleveland.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.