- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 7 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: What Would They Do? National Security – Huntsman
For Jon Huntsman, modern defense means flexibility and creativity.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details in our FOX News Radio special election series, “What Would They Do?”:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
(Huntsman) “We have the best military in the world. We will always, if have the right leadership, have the best military in the world.”
But Jon Huntsman also says the Pentagon can’t be immune from long, hard looks at where to cut spending.
(Huntsman) “From entitlements to the Department of Defense, we’ve gotta look at all of it.”
Huntsman says a modern military defense means being as flexible in stopping terrorism as the terrorists are in creating it. That means defense spending must adapt to the reality of the threat.
(Huntsman) “We need a defense budget that reflects strategy, and that strategy ought to be defending our people.”
Jon Huntsman says staying strong militarily goes back to regaining economic strength – the same solution, he says, for nearly every ill we face these days.
Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.