- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 13 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 13 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 2nd
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook:
“Family Home Destroyed by Avalanche – Children to Blame.”
They’re turning your house into a Winter Wonderland, mom. This mom wasn’t feeling well, and probably felt a little worse when she emerged from the bathroom to discover her two little tykes had done some redecorating…thanks to a 5 pound bag of flour. There is flour everywhere. On top of the TV. On the door. On chairs, even on pictures hanging high up on the wall. The kids are playing in the powder, wearing the empty bag on their head and sliding around, blissfully unaware of the mayhem they have caused.
Then there’s this:
“Chevy True Stories – “My Dad’s Car” Extended – Chevrolet.”
This ’65 Chevy Impala is more than just a car to Herb Younger… So Younger’s two sons go on a quest to find their dad’s old car 20 years after it’s sold…but they’re always 2 steps behind. After a 5-year search, they find it. And this past September, the Younger’s surprised their dad in Redondo Beach, CA… The touching story is the basis for a new Chevy commercial, living up to the company’s motto: “Chevy Runs Deep.”
Finally, Facebook users are hitting the like button on:
“Annoying Orange – Party Rock (ft. DeStorm).”
The Annoying Orange and his pals are back with their take on LMFAO’s “Party Rock Anthem.” The lyrics are adjusted to make them fruit-appropriate, as Orange and friends dance…if you can call it that…and sing along to the tune. The party’s over when one of them meets an untimely end on the kitchen counter, however.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
For Lauren Faulkner, I’m Kirstin McNary, and those are your Facebook Status Updates from FOX News Radio.