- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 12 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 12 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Wild Wind Wreaks Havoc on Southern CA
Strong winds across southern California have meant flight delays, power outages, toppled trees and apparently a “wind day” for some school kids.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from LA:
Large trees have been toppled, some onto homes and cars. Thousands were without power. In some places, winds gusted close to 100mph. Staying in your own lane while driving got tricky at times.
(Resident) “You could feel the dust and the rocks hitting the windshield on my car. It’s not a good time to be outside. People can get sick, stuff can fly.”
At LAX, some lights and X-ray machines went out, some flights had to be diverted. There’s been so much damage in Pasadena that schools were closed there.
In Los Angeles, Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.