- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Radio Buzz: Get A Picture with Santa AND His Guns at AZ Gun Club
You better watch out. If you’re on the naughty list this year,
Santa’s packing heat!
In Scottsdale, Arizona at least; where at the Scottsdale Gun Club you AND the kids can get a picture with Santa and his high powered rifle.
The cost? Ten bucks to capture this lasting image.
To a lot of folks I’m sure this is the coolest thing ever. But is the image of Old St. Nick with his machine gun a healthy thing for your kids to associate with Christmas?
“You know, personally I do believe that there can be harm. You know, what concerns me the most is that there doesn’t appear to be a lot of thought put into the impact images like these have on children or people who have been traumatized by guns.”
That’s Psychotherapist Meg Batterson speaking with Scott at WERC in Birmingham, Alabama.
“If kids are taking pictures with semi-automatic rifles with Santa Claus, I think they learn to associate feelings of joy and happiness, the spirit of Christmas, with these kinds of weapons.”
Families could choose to pose with pistols, semi-auto AR-15s or grenade launchers.
But! As Batterson points out:
“In not all cases will it be detrimental to children, but possibly in some.”
Jingle Bells — and shotgun shells.
I’m Jessica Curtis, and that’s your Talk Radio Buzz from Fox News Radio.