- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 18 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Let There Be Lights! Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lights Up Midtown Manhattan
Thousands gathering for the 79th annual lighting of the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree in New York City.
Listen to the crowd counting down to the flip of the switch turning on the lights, airing on NBC Wednesday night during “Christmas in Rockefeller Center”:
…and then — with the flip of a switch – there were lights!
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports from the Big Apple:
After the holiday season, the tree will be turned into lumber and donated to Habitat for Humanity.
The Rockafeller Center Christmas tree — a staple for out-of-towners visiting New York City around the holidays — many of them at the tree lighting ceremony on Wednesday night.
Listen to what some of them had to say, HERE:
Listen here, to the crowd cheering as the tree was lit:
The spectators in the crowd – really enjoyed being there. Listen to them, HERE:
New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg flipped the switch on the 74 foot tall tree. It’s covered with 5 miles worth of LED lights. The ceremony included performances from Neil Diamond, Tony Bennett and Justin Beiber.
Michael Buble was there as well, singing “I’ll Be Home for Christmas.” Listen to him sing, HERE – which aired on NBC Wednesday night during “Christmas in Rockefeller Center”: :