- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
“Occupy” Day of Action Jams Streets, Arrests Made [VIDEO]
On the day marking two months since the birth of the Occupy Wall Street protests at Zuccotti Park, the protesters are taking part in a Day of Action. Demonstrators took to the streets of New York City to spread their message resulting in hundreds of arrests and some injuries to both the protesters and the NYPD.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from City Hall in New York City:
Watch VIDEO of arrests outside City Hall in NYC HERE:
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy is following the protesters in Lower Manhattan:
WATCH video of the march on Wall Street HERE:
WATCH a video report on the protests HERE:
Protests continued in other parts of the country, as well. In San Francisco, the Occupy movement stormed a Bank of America branch. When they refused to leave, the arrests began.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from the bank:
Police cracked down on demonstrations in Columbia, South Carolina. More than 20 rain-soaked protesters were arrested after refusing to leave the ground of the South Carolina Statehouse.
LISTEN to sounds from the protests HERE: