- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Gingrich Leads The Pack
Who’s leading the GOP field if the Presidential primary were held today? Not Herman Cain or Mitt Romney according to some new FOX News polling data.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has this report from America’s Election Headquarters:
From America’s Election Headquarters. The latest FOX poll shows his support among GOP primary voters has doubled in the last two weeks.
Blanton: “Newt Gingrich has jumped to the front of the race.”
FOX Poll’s Dana Blanton. Gingrich now leads his GOP rivals with 23%. Mitt Romney with 22%. Herman Cain falling to 15% support.
But Blanton says:
Blanton: “Among these GOP Primary voters overwhelmingly, they see Romney as the Republican with the best chance of beating Barack Obama.”
And that the FOX poll shows 9% of Obama voters regret their vote in 2008.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.