- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Gingrich Leads The Pack
Who’s leading the GOP field if the Presidential primary were held today? Not Herman Cain or Mitt Romney according to some new FOX News polling data.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has this report from America’s Election Headquarters:
From America’s Election Headquarters. The latest FOX poll shows his support among GOP primary voters has doubled in the last two weeks.
Blanton: “Newt Gingrich has jumped to the front of the race.”
FOX Poll’s Dana Blanton. Gingrich now leads his GOP rivals with 23%. Mitt Romney with 22%. Herman Cain falling to 15% support.
But Blanton says:
Blanton: “Among these GOP Primary voters overwhelmingly, they see Romney as the Republican with the best chance of beating Barack Obama.”
And that the FOX poll shows 9% of Obama voters regret their vote in 2008.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.