- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 20 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Gingrich Leads The Pack
Who’s leading the GOP field if the Presidential primary were held today? Not Herman Cain or Mitt Romney according to some new FOX News polling data.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has this report from America’s Election Headquarters:
From America’s Election Headquarters. The latest FOX poll shows his support among GOP primary voters has doubled in the last two weeks.
Blanton: “Newt Gingrich has jumped to the front of the race.”
FOX Poll’s Dana Blanton. Gingrich now leads his GOP rivals with 23%. Mitt Romney with 22%. Herman Cain falling to 15% support.
But Blanton says:
Blanton: “Among these GOP Primary voters overwhelmingly, they see Romney as the Republican with the best chance of beating Barack Obama.”
And that the FOX poll shows 9% of Obama voters regret their vote in 2008.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.