- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Elimination! GOP Candidates finished up a duo round of Debates on CBS Saturday Night with Romney and Gingrich standing out, Rick Perry making comeback performance from Wednesday’s disaster, lots of complaints from the B Level Candidates and many questioning Herman Cain’s grasp of US Foreign Policy. Six Weeks out of Iowa, is it time for some of these folks to step away? Gibson examines. Plus: As Gingrich rises in Polls, can he win with his baggage?
Vile! Alumni and Students continue to rally behind Joe Paterno as more evidence of duplicity from multiple actors comes to light in the Penn State Sex Scandal. Now some pundits are demanding that Penn State needs to “shut down” either the last game of the season and/or all of next season. Is that going too far? Gibson looks. Plus: Report says some Alumni fundraising for Jerry Sandusky’s defense?
Plus: Cities and businesses Across America turning on the Marxist “Occupy Movement” and why would Obama deep six countless Union Jobs that would’ve been created for the Keystone Pipeline to assuage his Enviro Base that wouldn’t vote Republican anyway?