- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 30 mins ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Oops! Texas Gov. Rick Perry said he will not quit the presidential race, following a major gaffe at a debate in which he could not remember the name of a federal agency he’d like to cut. Gibson reviews.
End of Cain? Standing on a stage surrounded by his rivals, Herman Cain ably defended himself against sexual harassment allegations that threatened to bring down his campaign, saying that “the American people deserve better than someone being tried in the court of public opinion based on unfounded accusations.” Gibson wonders if it’s time for Cain to go?
Plus: Newt and Mitt on Fire!