- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 16 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Oops! Texas Gov. Rick Perry said he will not quit the presidential race, following a major gaffe at a debate in which he could not remember the name of a federal agency he’d like to cut. Gibson reviews.
End of Cain? Standing on a stage surrounded by his rivals, Herman Cain ably defended himself against sexual harassment allegations that threatened to bring down his campaign, saying that “the American people deserve better than someone being tried in the court of public opinion based on unfounded accusations.” Gibson wonders if it’s time for Cain to go?
Plus: Newt and Mitt on Fire!