- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 6 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
In Search of Sky
Police in Washington State are taking another look at the story of a mother about what happened to her missing child.
FOX’s Dan Springer has more:
Two year old Sky Metalwala has been missing since Sunday.
His mother said she ran out of gas and walked a mile to get some more, leaving sky in the car. When she returned, the boy was gone.
Bellevue Police Major Mike Johnson said the car contained enough gas to run it for some distance, and he was asked if that means the mother was lying. Johnson’s answer: