- Justice Department Announces New Clemency GuidelinesPosted 8 hours ago
- IRS Gave Bonuses To Employees With Disciplinary ProblemsPosted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Violence Wreaks Havoc on ChicagoPosted 15 hours ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Former Gov. Buddy Roemer (R-LA), who is seeking the Republican presidential nomination, discusses the challenges of running a campaign that refuses PAC funding and large donations.
• Conservative commentator Sandy Rios explains why she questions the credibility of Herman Cain’s accusers.
• AFL-CIO Executive Vice President Arlene Holt Baker shares her thoughts on the political resurgence of organized labor.