- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 4 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Former Gov. Buddy Roemer (R-LA), who is seeking the Republican presidential nomination, discusses the challenges of running a campaign that refuses PAC funding and large donations.
• Conservative commentator Sandy Rios explains why she questions the credibility of Herman Cain’s accusers.
• AFL-CIO Executive Vice President Arlene Holt Baker shares her thoughts on the political resurgence of organized labor.