- Congress Reaches Compromise On VA ReformPosted 12 hours ago
- Fighting In Gaza Continues Despite Calls For Cease-firePosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: An Aluminum TakeoverPosted 14 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Former Gov. Buddy Roemer (R-LA), who is seeking the Republican presidential nomination, discusses the challenges of running a campaign that refuses PAC funding and large donations.
• Conservative commentator Sandy Rios explains why she questions the credibility of Herman Cain’s accusers.
• AFL-CIO Executive Vice President Arlene Holt Baker shares her thoughts on the political resurgence of organized labor.