- The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?Posted 4 mins ago
- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Former Gov. Buddy Roemer (R-LA), who is seeking the Republican presidential nomination, discusses the challenges of running a campaign that refuses PAC funding and large donations.
• Conservative commentator Sandy Rios explains why she questions the credibility of Herman Cain’s accusers.
• AFL-CIO Executive Vice President Arlene Holt Baker shares her thoughts on the political resurgence of organized labor.