- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Weight Loss & Commercials
The next time you see a commercial to lose weight, don’t be so quick to change the channel.
FOX’s Collen Cappon has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you’re trying to lose weight, a new study says that calling an 800 number may be more effective than going to your doctor.
Research out of Britain’s Birmingham University found that commercial weight loss programs like Weight Watchers not only work better, but are also cheaper than doctor based services led by specially trained staff. With global obesity putting huge pressure on health budgets, experts say Governments can learn a great deal from commercial weight loss companies.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.