- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 59 mins ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Weight Loss & Commercials
The next time you see a commercial to lose weight, don’t be so quick to change the channel.
FOX’s Collen Cappon has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you’re trying to lose weight, a new study says that calling an 800 number may be more effective than going to your doctor.
Research out of Britain’s Birmingham University found that commercial weight loss programs like Weight Watchers not only work better, but are also cheaper than doctor based services led by specially trained staff. With global obesity putting huge pressure on health budgets, experts say Governments can learn a great deal from commercial weight loss companies.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.