- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 12 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Weight Loss & Commercials
The next time you see a commercial to lose weight, don’t be so quick to change the channel.
FOX’s Collen Cappon has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you’re trying to lose weight, a new study says that calling an 800 number may be more effective than going to your doctor.
Research out of Britain’s Birmingham University found that commercial weight loss programs like Weight Watchers not only work better, but are also cheaper than doctor based services led by specially trained staff. With global obesity putting huge pressure on health budgets, experts say Governments can learn a great deal from commercial weight loss companies.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.