- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Weight Loss & Commercials
The next time you see a commercial to lose weight, don’t be so quick to change the channel.
FOX’s Collen Cappon has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you’re trying to lose weight, a new study says that calling an 800 number may be more effective than going to your doctor.
Research out of Britain’s Birmingham University found that commercial weight loss programs like Weight Watchers not only work better, but are also cheaper than doctor based services led by specially trained staff. With global obesity putting huge pressure on health budgets, experts say Governments can learn a great deal from commercial weight loss companies.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.