- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Weight Loss & Commercials
The next time you see a commercial to lose weight, don’t be so quick to change the channel.
FOX’s Collen Cappon has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you’re trying to lose weight, a new study says that calling an 800 number may be more effective than going to your doctor.
Research out of Britain’s Birmingham University found that commercial weight loss programs like Weight Watchers not only work better, but are also cheaper than doctor based services led by specially trained staff. With global obesity putting huge pressure on health budgets, experts say Governments can learn a great deal from commercial weight loss companies.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.