- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 12 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 12 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 16 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Weight Loss & Commercials
The next time you see a commercial to lose weight, don’t be so quick to change the channel.
FOX’s Collen Cappon has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you’re trying to lose weight, a new study says that calling an 800 number may be more effective than going to your doctor.
Research out of Britain’s Birmingham University found that commercial weight loss programs like Weight Watchers not only work better, but are also cheaper than doctor based services led by specially trained staff. With global obesity putting huge pressure on health budgets, experts say Governments can learn a great deal from commercial weight loss companies.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.