- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 14 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
TX AG to Obama: Protect Our Border
Texas and Mexico share a border of 1,254 miles, a border that has become increasingly violent. And the Lone Star State is asking President Obama for help in dealing with Mexican drug gang violence.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Attorney General Greg Abbott saying it’s become a crime issue, and is asking President Obama to bolster border security.
“We would need hundreds of additional border security agents, and to do it well, it would probably be close to a thousand or more. That would be a good start.”
Abbott said his letter to the President explained that the Mexican drug gang violence has increasingly been spilling over into Texas, citing an incident last January where highway workers repairing a road close to a drug smuggling area were fired upon from the southern side of the border.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.