- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 12 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
TX AG to Obama: Protect Our Border
Texas and Mexico share a border of 1,254 miles, a border that has become increasingly violent. And the Lone Star State is asking President Obama for help in dealing with Mexican drug gang violence.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Attorney General Greg Abbott saying it’s become a crime issue, and is asking President Obama to bolster border security.
“We would need hundreds of additional border security agents, and to do it well, it would probably be close to a thousand or more. That would be a good start.”
Abbott said his letter to the President explained that the Mexican drug gang violence has increasingly been spilling over into Texas, citing an incident last January where highway workers repairing a road close to a drug smuggling area were fired upon from the southern side of the border.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.