- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 16 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
TX AG to Obama: Protect Our Border
Texas and Mexico share a border of 1,254 miles, a border that has become increasingly violent. And the Lone Star State is asking President Obama for help in dealing with Mexican drug gang violence.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Attorney General Greg Abbott saying it’s become a crime issue, and is asking President Obama to bolster border security.
“We would need hundreds of additional border security agents, and to do it well, it would probably be close to a thousand or more. That would be a good start.”
Abbott said his letter to the President explained that the Mexican drug gang violence has increasingly been spilling over into Texas, citing an incident last January where highway workers repairing a road close to a drug smuggling area were fired upon from the southern side of the border.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.