- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Department of Labor + Facebook = Job?
Facebook is teaming up with the Department of Labor to help you find a new job.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solis says part of fixing the unemployment problem is connecting job seekers with job providers. Now they’re going to do it over social media.
Solis: “At D-O-L we have the content to engage, assist and connect unemployed Americans with employers. At Facebook, they have the audience”.
The Labor Department and other groups are working with Facebook for their new social jobs partnership page, intended to let Facebook users seeking jobs improve their skills and get in touch with employers, all at one website.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.