- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 12 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 13 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Department of Labor + Facebook = Job?
Facebook is teaming up with the Department of Labor to help you find a new job.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solis says part of fixing the unemployment problem is connecting job seekers with job providers. Now they’re going to do it over social media.
Solis: “At D-O-L we have the content to engage, assist and connect unemployed Americans with employers. At Facebook, they have the audience”.
The Labor Department and other groups are working with Facebook for their new social jobs partnership page, intended to let Facebook users seeking jobs improve their skills and get in touch with employers, all at one website.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.