- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 50 mins ago
- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 21 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Department of Labor + Facebook = Job?
Facebook is teaming up with the Department of Labor to help you find a new job.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solis says part of fixing the unemployment problem is connecting job seekers with job providers. Now they’re going to do it over social media.
Solis: “At D-O-L we have the content to engage, assist and connect unemployed Americans with employers. At Facebook, they have the audience”.
The Labor Department and other groups are working with Facebook for their new social jobs partnership page, intended to let Facebook users seeking jobs improve their skills and get in touch with employers, all at one website.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.