- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 6 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Department of Labor + Facebook = Job?
Facebook is teaming up with the Department of Labor to help you find a new job.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solis says part of fixing the unemployment problem is connecting job seekers with job providers. Now they’re going to do it over social media.
Solis: “At D-O-L we have the content to engage, assist and connect unemployed Americans with employers. At Facebook, they have the audience”.
The Labor Department and other groups are working with Facebook for their new social jobs partnership page, intended to let Facebook users seeking jobs improve their skills and get in touch with employers, all at one website.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.