- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 41 mins ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Department of Labor + Facebook = Job?
Facebook is teaming up with the Department of Labor to help you find a new job.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solis says part of fixing the unemployment problem is connecting job seekers with job providers. Now they’re going to do it over social media.
Solis: “At D-O-L we have the content to engage, assist and connect unemployed Americans with employers. At Facebook, they have the audience”.
The Labor Department and other groups are working with Facebook for their new social jobs partnership page, intended to let Facebook users seeking jobs improve their skills and get in touch with employers, all at one website.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.