- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 8 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 12 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Herman Cain Says Electrocuting Immigrants Was A Joke
“That’s a joke,” Mr. Cain told the journalist David Gregory during an appearance on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” where he was asked about the electrified fence. “That’s not a serious plan. I’ve also said America needs to get a sense of humor.”
Mr. Cain’s attempt to pass off incendiary comments as nothing but a joke may take more effort, however. In making the initial remarks about an electrified fence killing illegal immigrants, Mr. Cain was detailed and repetitive. He did not introduce his thoughts as anything but serious commentary, beginning with the words, “We have a crisis of illegal immigration.”
And the crowds responded with cheers, not laughs.
You see, it’s our fault for not seeing the comic genius of Herman Cain.