- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 14 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 3 hours ago
- Peyton Manning Breaks Touchdown RecordPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Weapons & Worship: Should Guns Be Banned in Church?
There’s a legal battle going on in Georgia that has the potential to be felt nationwide over weapons in places of worship.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
God and guns.
A federal appeals court, hearing arguments over whether firearms should be allowed in churches, synagogues, temples and mosques in Georgia. State lawmakers banned them last year, and a church and gun rights group called GeorgiaCarry.org sued on behalf of a reverend who said he wanted a gun for protection while working in the church office.
The court’s decision, expected in a few weeks. A few other states have similar laws, so this case could have implications outside of Georgia.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.