- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Weapons & Worship: Should Guns Be Banned in Church?
There’s a legal battle going on in Georgia that has the potential to be felt nationwide over weapons in places of worship.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
God and guns.
A federal appeals court, hearing arguments over whether firearms should be allowed in churches, synagogues, temples and mosques in Georgia. State lawmakers banned them last year, and a church and gun rights group called GeorgiaCarry.org sued on behalf of a reverend who said he wanted a gun for protection while working in the church office.
The court’s decision, expected in a few weeks. A few other states have similar laws, so this case could have implications outside of Georgia.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.