- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 2 hours ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Obesity Cure
The cure for obesity. Is it watching what you are eat and exercise? Or are diet pills a better option? A new study shows the differences in weight loss between the two techniques.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall for Health.
New research shows that for obese adults, good-old-fashioned diet changes & exercise can help them shed pounds with or without the help of diet pills. In a study from The Center For Health Research in Oregon, those who practiced comprehensive behavioral changes, such as exercise schedules, goal-setting, and overcoming barriers were able to lose almost the same amount of weight as those who also took diet drugs like Orlistat without any side effects, like liver damage.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.