- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 4 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Obesity Cure
The cure for obesity. Is it watching what you are eat and exercise? Or are diet pills a better option? A new study shows the differences in weight loss between the two techniques.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall for Health.
New research shows that for obese adults, good-old-fashioned diet changes & exercise can help them shed pounds with or without the help of diet pills. In a study from The Center For Health Research in Oregon, those who practiced comprehensive behavioral changes, such as exercise schedules, goal-setting, and overcoming barriers were able to lose almost the same amount of weight as those who also took diet drugs like Orlistat without any side effects, like liver damage.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.