- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Obesity Cure
The cure for obesity. Is it watching what you are eat and exercise? Or are diet pills a better option? A new study shows the differences in weight loss between the two techniques.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall for Health.
New research shows that for obese adults, good-old-fashioned diet changes & exercise can help them shed pounds with or without the help of diet pills. In a study from The Center For Health Research in Oregon, those who practiced comprehensive behavioral changes, such as exercise schedules, goal-setting, and overcoming barriers were able to lose almost the same amount of weight as those who also took diet drugs like Orlistat without any side effects, like liver damage.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.