- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 2 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 4 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Are Digital Medical Records About Controlling Costs or Controlling Something Else?
“Dr. Paul in Columbus, Ohio” says health care reform was never about health care, it was about control! Dr. Paul says the new regulation calling for the submission of all medical records to the government is just proof of that…