- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Regulation Nation: Part 1 – Regulating Businesses Out of Business
Is American business being regulated out-of-business? Or are those rules saving untold American lives and livelihoods? Today, in conjunction with FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network, we begin a series called, “Regulation Nation.” We’ll look at both sides of the issue, with real-world examples.
For an overview, here’s FOX News Radio Senior National Correspondent Rich Johnson with Part 1 of “Regulation Nation”: