- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 6 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 6 hours ago
- Missing Arkansas Realtor Found Dead; Suspect Speaks [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Regulation Nation: Part 1 – Regulating Businesses Out of Business
Is American business being regulated out-of-business? Or are those rules saving untold American lives and livelihoods? Today, in conjunction with FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network, we begin a series called, “Regulation Nation.” We’ll look at both sides of the issue, with real-world examples.
For an overview, here’s FOX News Radio Senior National Correspondent Rich Johnson with Part 1 of “Regulation Nation”: