- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
#Twoppics: Scarlett Johansson, Jose Baez, Michaele Salahi
Twoppics, taking a look at what people on Twitter are saying about the hottest stories of the day.
Blake Lively. Brett Favre. Vanessa Hudgens. Anthony Weiner. The “Oops! Cell Phones and Naked Pictures Don’t Mix” Club has another member, Scarlett Johansson. ((I know for a fact that my account was hacked)) Weiner’s wasn’t…but authorities are investigating this newest one. FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reporting. The Twitterverse is a bunch of comedians, like @RayWJ…
Apparently, my girl Scarlett Johansson was trying to send me some pics and they somehow got lost. If you guys find em, let me know.
— Ray William Johnson (@RayWJ) September 14, 2011
Personally, I thought Scarlett Johansson would have a nicer bathroom.
— The Bosha (@TheBosha) September 14, 2011
Jose Baez is in Aruba, but he’s not celebrating Casey Anthony’s freedom. The prime suspect in the disappearance of an American woman on the island is hoping the defense maestro has a little more magic up his sleeve. FOX News Radio’s @FoxEbenBrown in Miami. The Twittersphere…not a big fan of Jose Baez. Just ask @desertdawg…
Jose Baez reps Aruba disappearance suspect. Maybe he can make JOSE disappear.
— desertdawg (@desertdawg) September 14, 2011
I don’t think Baez will be able to be kissy kissy & touchy feely with his new client in jail like he was with CA, but hey..ya never kno
— Karen P (@KarenLynnProct) September 14, 2011
or @jinkasaurusLOL, who’s waiting for the “Some Other Dude Did It”…
— Donna R (@jinkasaurusLOL) September 14, 2011
Is there trouble in spotlight-seeking paradise? White House crasher Tareq Salahi calls 9-1-1, saying his wife’s been kidnapped, that she’s supposed to be in northern Virginia, but called from an Oregon area code. Cops say they called the number, she was calm and said she was with a good friend, where she wanted to be, and that she didn’t want Tareq to know where that is. According to TMZ, the where is on the road…with a rock band… Yup, that’s right, they report that Journey’s rep confirmed she’s with that good friend – guitarist Neal Schon. She apparently ran off to Nashville Tuesday night to see Schon, and they’re together in Memphis, where the band performs tonight. @Flamestitch was never buying the camera-craving couple’s story…
We all know that Salahi crashed someone else’s kidnapping, just for the publicity.
— Renee Parrill (@Flamestitch) September 14, 2011
Which even pulled fellow Real Housewives of DC castmate Catherine Ommanney into the mess…
OK two rumors I need to address…Firstly I am not engaged. Secondly I do not have Michaele Salahi….nor do I… fb.me/MdcoIXdT
— Catherine Ommanney (@catommanney) September 14, 2011