- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
9/11: 10 Years Later – NYC
Ten years after the attacks of September 11th, 2001, family members and friends of those killed gathered at Ground Zero in NYC to remember the nearly 3,000 who lost their lives on that Tuesday morning.
FOX News Radio’s Todd Starnes is at the World Trade Center site:
Across the street sits a church, spared somehow from the falling debris of the collapsing towers. St. Paul’s Chapel provided rest and refuge to recovery workers in the following days, weeks and months. And to mark 10 years since the attacks, people gathered for a special ceremony featuring a bell from the same foundry as the Liberty Bell.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports from St. Paul’s Chapel:
Listen to highlights from the Ground Zero ceremony HERE: