- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
9/11: 10 Years Later – NYC
Ten years after the attacks of September 11th, 2001, family members and friends of those killed gathered at Ground Zero in NYC to remember the nearly 3,000 who lost their lives on that Tuesday morning.
FOX News Radio’s Todd Starnes is at the World Trade Center site:
Across the street sits a church, spared somehow from the falling debris of the collapsing towers. St. Paul’s Chapel provided rest and refuge to recovery workers in the following days, weeks and months. And to mark 10 years since the attacks, people gathered for a special ceremony featuring a bell from the same foundry as the Liberty Bell.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports from St. Paul’s Chapel:
Listen to highlights from the Ground Zero ceremony HERE: