- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 10 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 17 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) Overhyped? Heck No! Meteorologist Joe Bastardi Defends His Forecast!
WeatherBell.com Meteorologist Joe Bastardi is sick of critics claiming Hurricane Irene’s coverage was overblown. The meteorologist known for his dramatic yet accurate forecasts says that he and others got it right– Irene turned out to be a very devastating storm!
Hurrican Irene … a Stimulus? Not so fast. Tom says the “broken window” economic theory does NOT stimulate the economy, despite the claims of folks on the Left…