- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 18 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) Overhyped? Heck No! Meteorologist Joe Bastardi Defends His Forecast!
WeatherBell.com Meteorologist Joe Bastardi is sick of critics claiming Hurricane Irene’s coverage was overblown. The meteorologist known for his dramatic yet accurate forecasts says that he and others got it right– Irene turned out to be a very devastating storm!
Hurrican Irene … a Stimulus? Not so fast. Tom says the “broken window” economic theory does NOT stimulate the economy, despite the claims of folks on the Left…