- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 14 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 14 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) Overhyped? Heck No! Meteorologist Joe Bastardi Defends His Forecast!
WeatherBell.com Meteorologist Joe Bastardi is sick of critics claiming Hurricane Irene’s coverage was overblown. The meteorologist known for his dramatic yet accurate forecasts says that he and others got it right– Irene turned out to be a very devastating storm!
Hurrican Irene … a Stimulus? Not so fast. Tom says the “broken window” economic theory does NOT stimulate the economy, despite the claims of folks on the Left…