- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 23 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) Overhyped? Heck No! Meteorologist Joe Bastardi Defends His Forecast!
WeatherBell.com Meteorologist Joe Bastardi is sick of critics claiming Hurricane Irene’s coverage was overblown. The meteorologist known for his dramatic yet accurate forecasts says that he and others got it right– Irene turned out to be a very devastating storm!
Hurrican Irene … a Stimulus? Not so fast. Tom says the “broken window” economic theory does NOT stimulate the economy, despite the claims of folks on the Left…