- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 2 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO] “I HAVE A BEE IN MY BONNET…”
Janice Dean, the weather machine, joined Gibson to vent her frustrations about the criticism of coverage of Hurricane Irene.