- Harrison Ford Plane Crash [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Hurricane IRENE: North Carolina Braces for Impact
North Carolina has begun to evacuate islands in the Outer Banks as federal emergency workers head to the state to prepare for Hurricane Irene.
FOX’s John Roberts reports from Atlantic Beach in the Outer Banks:
She’s up to a Category 3 storm, and is expected to keep strengthening.
James Franklin of the National Hurricane Center says the forecasts may shift in coming days.
Listen to some more of what Franklin had to say, HERE:
Meanwhile, residents in Atlantic Beach and on Ocracoke Island are getting ready for the storm, which, for some, means packing up and heading inland.
Listen to some Atlantic Beach and Ocracoke Island residents HERE: