- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 19 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Hurricane IRENE: North Carolina Braces for Impact
North Carolina has begun to evacuate islands in the Outer Banks as federal emergency workers head to the state to prepare for Hurricane Irene.
FOX’s John Roberts reports from Atlantic Beach in the Outer Banks:
She’s up to a Category 3 storm, and is expected to keep strengthening.
James Franklin of the National Hurricane Center says the forecasts may shift in coming days.
Listen to some more of what Franklin had to say, HERE:
Meanwhile, residents in Atlantic Beach and on Ocracoke Island are getting ready for the storm, which, for some, means packing up and heading inland.
Listen to some Atlantic Beach and Ocracoke Island residents HERE: