- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Hurricane IRENE: North Carolina Braces for Impact
North Carolina has begun to evacuate islands in the Outer Banks as federal emergency workers head to the state to prepare for Hurricane Irene.
FOX’s John Roberts reports from Atlantic Beach in the Outer Banks:
She’s up to a Category 3 storm, and is expected to keep strengthening.
James Franklin of the National Hurricane Center says the forecasts may shift in coming days.
Listen to some more of what Franklin had to say, HERE:
Meanwhile, residents in Atlantic Beach and on Ocracoke Island are getting ready for the storm, which, for some, means packing up and heading inland.
Listen to some Atlantic Beach and Ocracoke Island residents HERE: