- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 15 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
9/11: 10 Years Later – Part 9: Terror Laws
The aftermath of 9/11 brought with it a host of new laws, acts and rules, all meant to catch terrorists before they strike.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports on the ongoing debate – how to balance freedom with security – in Part 9 of our month-long special series, “9/11: 10 Years Later”…
In our next report, reflections from Ground Zero.