- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 6 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
9/11: 10 Years Later – Part 9: Terror Laws
The aftermath of 9/11 brought with it a host of new laws, acts and rules, all meant to catch terrorists before they strike.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports on the ongoing debate – how to balance freedom with security – in Part 9 of our month-long special series, “9/11: 10 Years Later”…
In our next report, reflections from Ground Zero.