- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 52 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 6 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
9/11: 10 Years Later – Part 9: Terror Laws
The aftermath of 9/11 brought with it a host of new laws, acts and rules, all meant to catch terrorists before they strike.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports on the ongoing debate – how to balance freedom with security – in Part 9 of our month-long special series, “9/11: 10 Years Later”…
In our next report, reflections from Ground Zero.