- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Facebook & Pistol Permits [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Music Artist, Singer and Songwriter David OsmondPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
9/11: 10 Years Later – Part 9: Terror Laws
The aftermath of 9/11 brought with it a host of new laws, acts and rules, all meant to catch terrorists before they strike.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports on the ongoing debate – how to balance freedom with security – in Part 9 of our month-long special series, “9/11: 10 Years Later”…
In our next report, reflections from Ground Zero.