- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 19 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Worsening American Health
A new survey reveals that Americans’ health might be more at risk than once thought.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
Americans’ health may be worse than once thought.
According to a new study from a research center in Washington, more half of all Americans have at least one chronic disease. The international survey quizzed people’s health in 12 countries, showing that just 16% of Americans were satisfied with the health care system – the lowest satisfaction of all other countries surveyed, including France, Germany and the U.K.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.