- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 42 mins ago
- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Worsening American Health
A new survey reveals that Americans’ health might be more at risk than once thought.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
Americans’ health may be worse than once thought.
According to a new study from a research center in Washington, more half of all Americans have at least one chronic disease. The international survey quizzed people’s health in 12 countries, showing that just 16% of Americans were satisfied with the health care system – the lowest satisfaction of all other countries surveyed, including France, Germany and the U.K.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.