- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 43 mins ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 44 mins ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 3 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 4 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 4 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 8 hours ago
Housecall for Health: Worsening American Health
A new survey reveals that Americans’ health might be more at risk than once thought.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
Americans’ health may be worse than once thought.
According to a new study from a research center in Washington, more half of all Americans have at least one chronic disease. The international survey quizzed people’s health in 12 countries, showing that just 16% of Americans were satisfied with the health care system – the lowest satisfaction of all other countries surveyed, including France, Germany and the U.K.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.