- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 6 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 12 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Worsening American Health
A new survey reveals that Americans’ health might be more at risk than once thought.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
Americans’ health may be worse than once thought.
According to a new study from a research center in Washington, more half of all Americans have at least one chronic disease. The international survey quizzed people’s health in 12 countries, showing that just 16% of Americans were satisfied with the health care system – the lowest satisfaction of all other countries surveyed, including France, Germany and the U.K.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.