- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Worsening American Health
A new survey reveals that Americans’ health might be more at risk than once thought.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
Americans’ health may be worse than once thought.
According to a new study from a research center in Washington, more half of all Americans have at least one chronic disease. The international survey quizzed people’s health in 12 countries, showing that just 16% of Americans were satisfied with the health care system – the lowest satisfaction of all other countries surveyed, including France, Germany and the U.K.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.