- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 14 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 20 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
#Twoppics – Entertainment: Gerard Depardieu, Justin Bieber Way, Abercrombie vs Jersey Shore
Twoppics, taking a look at what people on Twitter are saying about the hottest entertainment stories of the day…
When you gotta go, you gotta go. Just ask Gerard Depardieu… FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reporting. The Twittersphere is having a field day with it, with jokes coming from @jasonmustian…
How hilarious would it have been if Gerard Depardieu yelled “Threat level now elevated to Yellow” as he was doing it?
— Jason Mustian(@jasonmustian) August 17, 2011
Depardieu urinates on floor of plane <~~~ To be fair, the French for “ensure your seat-back is in upright position” is easily misunderstood
— Jeremy Vine (@theJeremyVine) August 17, 2011
So you’re 11 years old and you’re named mayor of your town for a day… What’s the first thing you do? If you’re Caroline Gonzales, you name a street after Justin Bieber…
“I just really like Justin Bieber, and I thought it’d be cool if we have a street in our town named after him.”
So the next time the Biebs is hanging out in Forney, Texas, I guess we’ll know where to find him. His Bliebers are loving it, like @MileyBieberCA…
LOL a girl who was a “mayor for the day” in her town renamed a street ‘Justin Bieber Way’ I WANT TO LIVE ON THAT STREET! LOLOL♥
— Lisa Cyrus Bieber. † (@MileyBieberCA) August 17, 2011
For @antmg1025, it’s just enough with JB already…
Justin Bieber has a street named after him now. I don’t want to live anymore.
— Anthøny (@ripe_withdecay) August 17, 2011
((I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch))
But does Ambercrombie & Fitch like you? Not if you’re the cast of a popular reality TV show. The clothing company is resorting to some reverse advertising to keep its brand off Jersey Shore… FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport. @umairh…
Abercrombie paying Jersey Shore not to wear Abercrombie is pretty much what’s wrong with the entire global economy in a fractal nutshell.
— umair haque (@umairh) August 17, 2011
Abercrombie & Fitch does not want the Jersey Shore cast wearing their clothes because they only want YOUNG idiots representing the brand.
— Erin Gibson (@gibblertron) August 17, 2011
Abercrombie is paying the Jersey Shore cast to not wear their brand. In related news, I would like to pay Ed Hardy to stop making clothes.
— Una LaMarche (@sassycurmudgeon) August 17, 2011
…are lighting up the Twitterverse with the story.