- A Second American Reportedly Killed While Fighting Alongside ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 34 mins ago
- U.S. To Consider Domestic Abuse As Grounds For AsylumPosted 58 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?Posted 2 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
The Two Romneys On Tax Cuts For The Rich
Via Taegan Goddard:
“I’m not for tax cuts for the rich. The rich can take care of themselves. I want to get America working again. And so I want to make sure that whatever we do in the tax code, we’re not giving a windfall to the very wealthy.”
– Mitt Romney, quoted yesterday by the Concord Monitor.
“I do want to keep the Bush tax cuts in place.”
– Romney, quoted yesterday by the Boston Globe.