- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 7 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 12 hours ago
The Two Romneys On Tax Cuts For The Rich
Via Taegan Goddard:
“I’m not for tax cuts for the rich. The rich can take care of themselves. I want to get America working again. And so I want to make sure that whatever we do in the tax code, we’re not giving a windfall to the very wealthy.”
– Mitt Romney, quoted yesterday by the Concord Monitor.
“I do want to keep the Bush tax cuts in place.”
– Romney, quoted yesterday by the Boston Globe.