- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 16 hours ago
- Pope Francis Named ‘TIME’ Person of the YearPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: 2013 American Country Awards [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
The Two Romneys On Tax Cuts For The Rich
Via Taegan Goddard:
“I’m not for tax cuts for the rich. The rich can take care of themselves. I want to get America working again. And so I want to make sure that whatever we do in the tax code, we’re not giving a windfall to the very wealthy.”
– Mitt Romney, quoted yesterday by the Concord Monitor.
“I do want to keep the Bush tax cuts in place.”
– Romney, quoted yesterday by the Boston Globe.