- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 47 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Perry Stands By His Attack On Bernanke
“If this guy prints more money between now and the election,” Mr. Perry said in Cedar Rapids Monday night, without naming Mr. Bernanke, “I don’t know what y’all would do to him in Iowa, but we—we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas.”
On Tuesday, the governor didn’t back down, even as he took fire from the White House, the Democratic National Committee and many in his own party’s elite. “I am just passionate about the issue, and we stand by what we said,” he told reporters here.