- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 13 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
#Twoppics – Decapitated Son, Missing Aruba Woman, Casey Anthony Book
Twoppics, taking a look at what people on Twitter are saying about some of the hottest stories of the day…
A Louisiana father is under arrest after admitting to the gruesome murder of his disabled son. FOX News Radio’s Karyn Regal has more… Twitter is in a state of disbelief about the crime, including @purplepleather…
i can’t. you get tired/overwhelmed from taking care of your kid so you decapitate him? i just…people make me sick sometimes
— cherriLizabiff (@purplepleather) August 15, 2011
In Aruba, a man being investigated in the mysterious disappearance of an American woman is going to remain in jail for the next couple of weeks… FOX News Radio’s @FoxEbenBrown. The frequency of vanishing women on the island is alarming to some on Twitter, like @ArsenioOFFICIAL…
Ladies! Don’t go to Aruba with shady guys! As a matter of fact, don’t go to Aruba! Vacation in T-Neck or something.
— Arsenio Hall (@ArsenioHall) August 15, 2011
While @sbellelauren laments her lack of travel partner…
i can’t even get a guy to take me to aruba
— lauren ashley bishop (@sbellelauren) August 15, 2011
Casey Anthony has inked a book deal, according to various reports. The deal is said to be worth six-figures, which is infuriating to many on Twitter. There’s no word on when this book will hit shelves or exactly what details the Florida woman – who is appealing the order to return to the state for probation – will unveil. Basketball star Blake Griffin is tweeting about it…
Accidentally hit a squirrel yesterday in my car. Feel so guilty I could barely sleep. Casey Anthony is a monster.
— Blake Griffin (@blakegriffin32) August 15, 2011
…and that’s got the Twittersphere talking on its own. @the_moonface…
…is also talking about the book deal.