- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 2 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
#Twoppics – Crime: Fugitive Siblings, Anthony Sowell, Principal Murder
Twoppics, taking a look at what people on Twitter are saying about the hottest crime stories of the day…
They took the money and ran…almost all the across the country. But the long-distance crime spree of three fugitive siblings has come to an end. FOX News Radio’s @FoxEbenBrown has details… @RJ0hn50n likes that it would never be her…
has decided after watching the news on the Doughtery Sibling Gang that maybe it's a good thing I didn't have brothers. Nothing but trouble.
— rebekah johnson (@RJ0hn50n) August 10, 2011
While, in a sign of the times, the Colorado State Patrol helped break the news through Twitter…
Short pursuit with 3 sibling fugitives from Florida ends in crash, three in custody. CSP PIO en route to the scene.
— CSP Public Affairs (@CSP_News) August 10, 2011
A convicted serial killer is one step closer to his last step. A Cleveland jury has recommended the death penalty for Anthony Sowell… FOX News Radio’s @jeffmonosso reporting. @itssdestinyy…
anthony sowell bouta get that death penalty yall!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! he need that!
— Destiny Nance (@destytesty) August 10, 2011
Can't feel bad bout Anthony Sowell only all da lives he destroyed.
— tonawanda taylor (@jamericangrl824) August 10, 2011
…are not at all sad to possibly see him go.
An academy principal in Memphis, Tennessee is dead, the apparent victim of murder. The suspect? A 17-year-old student. That student is in custody after the body of Suzette York was found in a classroom Wednesday morning. Word is still just spreading through the Twittersphere, where @corysparks…
I'm still in disbelief that a principal got murked the 1st week of school. At a private school. Right here in Memphis. We need Joe Clark..
— Cory. Sparks. (@corysparks) August 10, 2011
Teacher found stabbed to death at Memphis Junior Academy…smh and people think only bad things occur at public schools…sad
— yves.saint.LAURENt (@ElleKeys) August 10, 2011
…are talking about the story.