- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 35 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 22 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 24 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
#Twoppics – Crime: Fugitive Siblings, Anthony Sowell, Principal Murder
Twoppics, taking a look at what people on Twitter are saying about the hottest crime stories of the day…
They took the money and ran…almost all the across the country. But the long-distance crime spree of three fugitive siblings has come to an end. FOX News Radio’s @FoxEbenBrown has details… @RJ0hn50n likes that it would never be her…
has decided after watching the news on the Doughtery Sibling Gang that maybe it's a good thing I didn't have brothers. Nothing but trouble.
— rebekah johnson (@RJ0hn50n) August 10, 2011
While, in a sign of the times, the Colorado State Patrol helped break the news through Twitter…
Short pursuit with 3 sibling fugitives from Florida ends in crash, three in custody. CSP PIO en route to the scene.
— CSP Public Affairs (@CSP_News) August 10, 2011
A convicted serial killer is one step closer to his last step. A Cleveland jury has recommended the death penalty for Anthony Sowell… FOX News Radio’s @jeffmonosso reporting. @itssdestinyy…
anthony sowell bouta get that death penalty yall!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! he need that!
— Destiny Nance (@destytesty) August 10, 2011
Can't feel bad bout Anthony Sowell only all da lives he destroyed.
— tonawanda taylor (@jamericangrl824) August 10, 2011
…are not at all sad to possibly see him go.
An academy principal in Memphis, Tennessee is dead, the apparent victim of murder. The suspect? A 17-year-old student. That student is in custody after the body of Suzette York was found in a classroom Wednesday morning. Word is still just spreading through the Twittersphere, where @corysparks…
I'm still in disbelief that a principal got murked the 1st week of school. At a private school. Right here in Memphis. We need Joe Clark..
— Cory. Sparks. (@corysparks) August 10, 2011
Teacher found stabbed to death at Memphis Junior Academy…smh and people think only bad things occur at public schools…sad
— yves.saint.LAURENt (@ElleKeys) August 10, 2011
…are talking about the story.