- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 11 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Lost! President Obama cancelled his tone deaf trip today to a Virginia Plant where he was to announce his new Higher Fuel Efficiency Standards for Big Trucks. Seems they decided this kind of boilerplate liberal regulatory nonsense might not be the kind of message needed right now. Meanwhile, many on both sides are now to a point where they’re not sure Obama has a clue what he’s doing. Gibson speaks with Mark Steyn.
Plus: Liberals continue to demand more Government Spending, Pundits wondering if Obama has a chance to be re-elected and reports say Team Obama intends on “destroying” Mitt Romney by making him seems “weird.”