- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 12 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Lost! President Obama cancelled his tone deaf trip today to a Virginia Plant where he was to announce his new Higher Fuel Efficiency Standards for Big Trucks. Seems they decided this kind of boilerplate liberal regulatory nonsense might not be the kind of message needed right now. Meanwhile, many on both sides are now to a point where they’re not sure Obama has a clue what he’s doing. Gibson speaks with Mark Steyn.
Plus: Liberals continue to demand more Government Spending, Pundits wondering if Obama has a chance to be re-elected and reports say Team Obama intends on “destroying” Mitt Romney by making him seems “weird.”